AlwaysUp version 8.0, released on August 4th, introduced several enhancements based on feedback from our many clients, including:
- Easier management of many applications: You can now select multiple applications and start, stop or change them all at once.
- Easily see service activity: The new Activity Panel will quickly show you what has been happening with your service. No need to open launch a report to see those details. Hit the F2 key to show the new window.
- Support for Launchers: AlwaysUp will now handle applications (and batch files) that kick off another executable and quickly exit. Previously these would fail to run after 5 attempts.
- Start/restart all: Bring all your services into the current session with a couple of clicks.
- Windows 8 & Windows Server 2012: Microsoft’s newest operating systems are fully supported.